Friday, January 16, 2009

Preparations

The program starts on Monday and if it wasn’t for my Obsessive Compulsiveness I would be freaking out right now. All week I have been making preparations: Buying supplies, grocery shopping, looking up recipes, bagging snacks, making calorie lists. I feel like this is going to be a bit overwhelming for most of us during the first few weeks and the best way to combat that is to be prepared. I want to hit the ground running not spend a week trying to figure out what the hell I am supposed to be doing. Life is so hectic and the program shouldn’t add to that it should be a way to help us all be more mindful, focused, and organized.

3 comments:

  1. Sam, LOVE the title of your page (didn't realize as I drove you home last night that you were such a fiesty passenger!) Ginger, then you inspired me to also do up a blog so here it is:

    http://sherrid-btwgadventures.blogspot.com/

    So glad you and your enthusiasm are part of BTWG and I get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stillness and Sweat, that's what it's all about, Sam! Wishing you the very best and see you soon at yoga,

    john s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to get prepped, Sam! No matter what, if you take one step at a time in a positve direction, good things happen. Remember, you aren't competing with anyone, you are just setting good goals for yourself.

    xoxo,

    Rob J.

    ReplyDelete

Followers